IllFonic just rolled out a brand new update for Predator: Hunting Grounds. The asymmetrical multiplayer experience just got some new playable Predators and cosmetics.
Predator: Hunting Grounds got a fresh patch today. Patch 2.32 brings three new playable Predators, a skin, fresh customization options and some fixes but balancing changes are notably absent from today's batch of new and improved content.
Predator: hunting Grounds official patch notes 2.32
Hunting Party DLC Pack
- New Playable Predator - Captured
- New Playable Predator - Falconer
- New Playable Predator - Mr. Black
- Includes the unlockable "Mr. Black" Predator Mask
- Predator Weapon Skin - Hook (War Club) is available at Level 95.
- New unlockable customization option for Predators in the form of the Scar.
- Players can now customize their Predator masks to show off the battle scars they’ve obtained from their run-ins with the Fireteam.
- Various crash fixes.
- Main Menu was rearranged to prevent the Matchmaking text from overlapping over the Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to accept an invite to a private match or lobby.
- Fixed an issue where certain optional objectives would sometimes spawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where the helicopter exfil ropes would spawn under the map in Backwater.
- Fixed an issue with the mission "Boat Tracking" in Backwater where the kill markers were not working as intended.
- Fixed a low ceiling in the Headquarters Night map that was preventing the Predator from leaping and accessing Predkour in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue where certain explosive barrels were not being cleaned up after exploding.
- Fixed an exploit spot in Airstrip (Night).
- Fixed an issue where Fireteam players that switched weapons or used their gear after muddying up would immediately become more visible to the Predator.
- Adjusted the brightness when Vision Mode/Target Isolation in Night Maps.
- Added text to show the unlock level for Predator Trophies in the Customization Menu.
- Fixed an issue where custom key bindings could cause the Predator’s "Self Destruct" prompt to show the incorrect key binding while the Predator is downed.
- Plasma Caster
- Fixed an issue that occurred with the camera when repeatedly firing the Plasma Caster.