All the details about the next Community Day in Pokemon Go have been revealed, including the start date and bonuses.
Pokemon Go will have the next Community Day on February 5, 2023, at 2:00 PM local time. As usual, it will last for three hours, until 5:00 PM local time, with a few bonuses extending past the deadline.
Niantic announced the featured Pokemon is Noibat, which will appear more frequently in the wild and have a chance to appear as Shiny.
Reaching the Noivern evolution during the event or up to five hours afterwards will provide access to the Charged Attack Boomburst. It features 150 Power in Trainer battles or 140 in Gyms and Raid battles.
Event bonuses for February Community Day include:
- Triple Stardust for catching Pokémon
- DoubleCandy for catching Pokémon
- Double chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours afterwards will require half as much Stardust
Trades and Special Trade bonuses will remain for five hours after the event is over.
After 5:00 PM, completing a four-star raid will caused increased Noibat spawns for thirty minutes around the Gym.