Overwatch Halloween Terror 2020 has kicked off. The event offers five new Legendary Skins and three Epic Skins that can be acquired by winning nine matches.
Overwatch's Halloween Terror is now live on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. Alongside the new items you can earn this year are the cosmetics from previous Halloween events. This event will go on from October 13 until November 3.
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of Overwatch on Switch, Nintendo is also brewing up a free trial* from October 13 to October 20. There is also a 50 per cent off discount on the game's Legendary Edition which will last until October 25.
* Nintendo Switch Online membership and Nintendo Account are required to access the free trial.
Junkenstein's Revenge - Challenge missions
This year's Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only 3 players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomized
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
These can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time. The rewards include sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
There are five new Legendary Skins:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va
On top of all the skins, we're also getting new highlight intros for Pharah and Widowmaker, a Zombie Walk emote for Reinhardt as well as a bunch of voice lines and sprays.