Riot Games announced new skinlines for the League of Legends Season 13. Here is a first look at Mythmaker, Lunar and Faerie Court skinlines!
League of Legends developer, Riot Games, has announced the first skins for the upcoming 2023 season. These skins, called Mythmaker, will feature red and gold accents and will be released in celebration of the Lunar New Year. Lissandra is among the champions that will receive a skin, and it will be a prestige one!
Also, Riot prepared some new skins for Kalista and Karma. Those skins will be called Faerie Court Karma and Faerie Queen Kalista. The Faerie Court skin line is a set of skins in an enchanted universe filled with natural wonder and grandeur.
Within this land, the powerful Faerie Queen Kalista reigns supreme, governing the seasons and providing strength to all faeries living within the realm. Fans are eagerly anticipating a new skin for Karma, as she did not receive any new skins in the previous year.
The mythmaker skin line will be introducing skins for various champions. Here are all the Mythmaker skins for 2023:
- Mythmaker Garen
- Mythmaker Galio
- Mythmaker Irelia (Legendary)
- Mythmaker Sivir + Prestige
- Mythmaker Zyra
- All the Mythmaker skins will be Epic, while Mythmaker Irelia will be a Legendary skin.
The most attractive one is the Sivir Prestige edition Mythmaker skin, which will cost 1350 RP.
New Lunar skins are here for the upcoming League of Legends 2023 season. Here is the list and splash arts of all the Lunar skins:
- Lunar Empress Ashe
- Lunar Emperor Kha’Zix
- Lunar Guardian Malphite
- Lunar Empress Qiyana
- Lunar Emperor Thresh
Riot provided information on the skins and themes that will be available in the upcoming season, mentioning two notable skin lines, the Faerie Court and Cats vs. Dogs. Of the two, the Faerie Court will be a completely new release for this season. Here is a first look at the new Faerie Court skins, as well as the new skin for Lissandra!
- Ahri ASU Update: All of Ahri's updated Splash Arts now available in League of Legends
- Riot Games teases Fighter Class changes in League of Legends 2023
- LoL esports: LCK 2023 start date and format changes
- League of Legends 2023: Aatrox, Fiora, Rammus and K'Sante set to receive nerfs in patch 13.1
- League of Legends: Riot Games are launching the SEA server