The latest patch aims to balance out popular junglers like Vi, Sejuani, and Lee Sin in professional play, as part of preparing for the 2023 Mid-Season Invitational.
This involves reducing the power of League of Legends top tier picks, while also introducing some pro-oriented buffs in future patches. Additionally, Rammus has been made weaker, Kha'Zix has been fixed of bugs, and new April Fools skins have been added.
Apart from the MSI preparations, the patch also includes several other changes. Rammus has been made softer, Kha'Zix has been bugfixed, and new April Fools skins have been introduced. The upcoming Clash Cup is also scheduled for this weekend. Moreover, the patch marks the end of support for 32-bit clients, as of April 4.
The focus of the latest patch is on balancing the gameplay for professional players, in preparation for the 2023 Mid-Season Invitational. This includes reducing the power of popular jungle picks while introducing pro-oriented buffs in future patches.
After the marksman item adjustments we introduced back in patch 13.1b, Yasuo fell behind the power curve and got the wind knocked out of him. These adjustments should help him get some wind behind his sails which should help him find some more flow.
Passive - Way of the Wanderer
- Passive shield stronger at later levels
E - Sweeping Blade
- Damage Increase per Stack: 25% of E’s base damage > 15-25% of E’s total damage (scales linearly, levels 1-18)
- Maximum stack amount: 2 > 4
Katarina's various builds require some re-tuning occasionally. We are giving AP builds a slight buff so they stand clearly above the other builds as her primary playstyle, and also buffing the AD+AS builds as those aren’t performing well at the moment.
Passive - Voracity
- Passive AP ratio increased. R base AD ratio decreased, attack speed scaling increased
- Sinister Steel Dagger Magic Damage: 68−240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD) (+65/75/85/95% (levels 1/6/11/16) AP) > 68−240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD)
R - Death Lotus
- Physical Damage per Dagger: 18% (+30% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD > 16% (+50% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023