Patch 12.19 is already being tested on the PBE. The buffs and nerfs, though, are what interest us the most. Whether these are all we'll be getting, or some new things are going to be added, is still up in the air.
League of Legends patch changes must first be tested on the Public Beta Environment servers, before going live. So, due to that, we have the option of knowing which champs Riot Games are buffing and nerfing, before the patch goes live.
There is also the option of trying out the new skins, of the Fright Night skin line , for free once they go live on the rest of the servers. However, the details regarding the buffs and nerfs interest us more.
The champion buffs, as of now, in League of Legends patch 12.19 will be:
- Fizz -Playful Trickster
- AP ratio increased from 75% to 90%
- Mana cost reduced from 90 - 110 to 85 - 95
- Garen - Judgement
- Crit damage increased from 58% to 75%
- Kai'Sa - Second Skin
- Detonation AP ratio increased from 5% missing HP per 100 AP to 6% per 100 AP
- Kennen - Lightning Rush
- Now allows him exceed the attack speed cap while bonus attack speed is active
- Nunu & Willump - Absolute Zero
- Damage max AP ratio increased from 250% to 300%
- Shyvana - burnout
- Bonus AD ratio per second increased from 20% to 30%, on-hit is still 25% of this value
These changes will not be featured at Worlds, as it will be played with the current patch meta.
Read More League News