Guerrilla Games have revealed the cosmetic rewards for players who decided to pre-order the upcoming Burning Shores expansion of Horizon Forbidden West.
Sony and developer Guerrilla Games have today revealed a couple of new details about the upcoming Horizon Forbidden West expansion called The Burning Shores, which is now available for pre-order on PlayStation 5 .
The dev team revealed the rewards that they have ready for everyone who pre-orders the expansion. It's just two cosmetics, which is not much but still better than nothing, I guess.
The good thing is that the pre-order bonuses are not exclusive to players who pre-order the expansion. Guerrilla Games confirmed that both the dye and bow will be available at the first merchants in Burning Shores so players who don't pre-order can also get these cosmetics.
READ MORE: Horizon MMO to feature "stylized look" and "a new cast of characters", Guerrilla confirm
Aloy will then be able to travel to a dangerous new region south of the Tenakth Clan Lands, where players will experience a new storyline featuring new characters, machines, and adventures.
The Burning Shores will be the first expansion for Sony's critically acclaimed action-adventure Horizon Forbidden West. So far, we haven't seen much of the new locations and monsters but there's probably a good reason for that as Guerrilla don't want to ruin the surprises and you can bet there will be plenty of those.
- The Last of Us Part 1 PC features include Permadeath mode, unlocked framerate, DLSS and more
- Remedy announce impressive player count for Control
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor story trailer is packed with stunning new locations
- Horizon Forbidden West coming to PS Plus Game Catalogue just a year after launch
- PlayStation 5 Beta version 7.00 introduces Discord voice chat, VRR support for 1440p and more