Naughty Dog have shared a new trailer for the PC release of The Last of Us Part 1, confirming features like unlocked frame rate, Speedrun mode, Permadeath and support for upscaling technologies like FSR and DLSS.
With the release of The Last of Us Part 1 just around the corner, Naughty Dog and Sony have today shared a new short trailer, showcasing all of the PC features that the game have on launch.
PC players will be happy to hear that The Last of Us Part 1 will support a wide variety of PC features including unlocked frame rate, for smooth performance, and popular upscaling tech like AMD FSR 2 but also Nvidia DLSS.
In addition to this, players can look forward to gameplay modes like Speedrun, which adds a timer to the screen and Permadeath mode, which as the name suggests, means you start all over from the beginning if you die.
The Last of Us Part 1 PC features
- AMD FSR 2
- Nvidia DLSS
- Unlocked frame rate
- Speedrun mode
- Permadeath mode
The Last of Us Part 1 is officially coming to PC on March 28, 2023. The game is also available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Remedy announce impressive player count for Control
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor story trailer is packed with stunning new locations
- Sony fear Microsoft could release a buggy version of Call of Duty on PlayStation
- PlayStation 5 Beta version 7.00 introduces Discord voice chat, VRR support for 1440p and more
- Top ten best looking games on PlayStation 5