Ninja Theory have dropped a small patch for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, fixing some of the issues that surfaced after the next-gen update on Xbox Series X|S.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs Ninja Theory have released a new patch for the game, following the feedback and further testing of the recent next-gen upgrade. The patch features mostly minor graphics issues, but the team we have also used this opportunity to improve frame rate, resolution and add dynamic grass and foliage.
Here are the full Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice update 22.214.171.124 patch notes:
- Fixed several small issues when accessing/leaving photo mode in game.
- Fixed graphical anomalies with some shadows.
- Fixed the black reflections appearing under certain angles in water puddles in Resolution and Performance modes.
- Added a new feature – dynamic grass and interactive foliage, bending with Senua’s movement
- Improved frame rate in certain sections of the game whilst in performance mode.
- Improved resolution in some sections of the game whilst in resolution mode.
- Fixed a minor graphical bug during intro sequence with Senua’s canoe.
- Several minor texture and lighting improvements made in general.
- Fixed a bug where the difficulty could switch to Auto on its own.
- Fixed small issues with certain geometry being disconnected from the map.
- Fixed HDR issue causing the screen to become washed out or overbright on some HDR screens.
- Fixed HDR issue that could cause all filters within the Photo Mode to become disabled with HDR enabled.