Halo Infinite is getting a free-to-play multiplayer. The loaded mode will be dropping for PC and Xbox later this year. 343 have a lot more announcement which they'll share with the fans during June.
343 Industries will be delighting the fans all throughout the month. The makers of Master Chief and Co. have just shared the first details of what you can expect when Halo Infinite’s free-to-play multiplayer experience arrives later this year on Xbox and PC.
Halo Infinite is set to provide a familiar feel to the returning fans while gently introducing new Spartans to the series’ sandbox-driven multiplayer.
Looking at the reveal trailer, the multiplayer will offer up a bunch of different modes including but probably not limited to 4v4 skirmishes, capture the flag mode and hauling ass at the earliest convenience.
The days ahead will bring forth more announcements with additional insights and details coming from folks across the studio. Here's a brief rundown of what's in the pipeline:
- "The Great Journey So Far" – Available Today – Visit Xbox Wire to hear from Halo Infinite’s Head of Creative, Joseph Staten.
- 343 Industries Halo Infinite Multiplayer Overview – Monday, June 14 – Will bring more gameplay and insights from the team, the show starts at 16:00 BST (8 AM PT) on YouTube.
- Halo Infinite Mark VII Spartan Cosplay Guide – Tuesday, June 15 – Halo Waypoint will have all the details and in-depth guides on how to create your personal real-life Spartan armour.
- Canon Fodder – Wednesday, June 16 – 343 Industries' lore master GrimBrother One will perform a deep dive into the fiction behind multiplayer maps, vehicles, armour, and more.
- Inside Infinite – Thursday, June 24 – Expect a marvellous return for the monthly blog series with a closer look at the future of Halo Waypoint and the work the team is doing to extend the Halo Infinite experience.
More in-depth information about the multiplayer side of Halo Infinite.