Kokomi and Ganyu are the confirmed characters for Genshin Impact 3.0 Phase 2 banners while Everlasting Moonglow and Amos' Bow are the confirmed weapons.
Genshin Impact developer HoYoverse have officially confirmed the character and weapon banners for Genshin Impact 3.0 Phase 2. Characters that are featured on the banners are Ganyu and Ganyu, which will certainly be great news for players who have these female heroes in their set.
All banners will run from September 9, 18:00 until September 27, 15:00.
Here are the confirmed banners for Genshin Impact 3.0 Phase 2:
- Event Wish "Drifting Luminescence" - Boosted Drop Rate for "Pearl of Wisdom" Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Event Wish "Adrift in the Harbor" - Boosted Drop Rate for "Plenilune Gaze" Ganyu
- Event Wish "Epitome Invocation" - Boosted Drop Rate for Everlasting Moonglow (Catalyst) and Amos' Bow
For a detailed description of the new banners, check out the official HoYoverse website which was just updated with the new details.
Genshin Impact 3.0 update introduced big new region named Sumer, new characters and much more. The beta for 3.1 version is currently underway with the official release date set for Autumn 2022.
- Assassin's Creed Mirage description leaks on PlayStation Store
- Pearl Abyss offer update on Crimson Desert development and upcoming gameplay demo
- DokeV release date might not be coming anytime soon
- League of Legends - Riot Will Punish Inting More Effectively
- League of Legends - Patch 12.17 Major Graves Buffs