In spite of Epic Games' best efforts to stop leaks, there doesn't seem to be much they can do about it and the latest one is about Fortnite: Battle Royale's event 14 Days of Summer, whose list of challenges you can check out inside.
The leak comes courtesy of FireMonkey Fornite Intel, regular Fortnite leakster and he's been pretty busy these days.
14 Days of Summer is basically a summer edition of from January, where Sweeney and Co ended up communicating a wrong ending date and then extending it while gifting Fortnite players Equalizer Gliders.
We must admit we wouldn't mind seeing Epic repeat that mistake again, hopefully with similar rewards too, but we wouldn't be counting on it.
As for 14 Days of Summer, we've already reported on the leak that mentioned it along with Summer Splashdown and Storm Chasers: Surfin'.
Add to that the new construction-happy modes that are about reinforcing player-made structures and favouring stone and meta, and Fortnite players have a lot to look forward to.
- Dance at different beach parties
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
- Thank the bus driver and finish top 20 in different matches
- Pop party balloon decorations
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
- Search the
- Destroy grills with the Low n Slow Harvesting Tool