Fall Guys Season 2 will kick off next week and the game's Season 1 has been extended until then. All beans will enjoy double fame from now, until Season 2 starts.
After teasing out some morsels of information about Fall Guys Season 2, the game's dev team over at Mediatonic have finally announced that the anticipated Season 2 will drop on Thursday, October 8.
Fall Guys' Season 2 is set to rain Medieval mayhem and oodles of new content on the entire Blunderdome.
More information about the exciting new domain of adorable dragons, witches and wizardry will follow soon, but for now, we have some details about new rounds, customization options, costumes and more. Literally.
Fall Guys Season 2 features
- New Rounds - expect the wildest obstacles yet and some new mechanics to test your beans’ strength and skill.
- New customization options - Nameplates and Banners will arrive to help show off your unquestionably wonderful personality.
- All the costumes - expect the latest in bean fashion, including exciting collaborations and limited edition swag to keep you in the hottest Fall looks.
- Party falling - never tumble alone. Friends who queue together, fall together.
- And more - "more, more, more."
Season 1 festivities will be extended until Season 2 rolls around. Until then, there's double fame to be had for all your bean activities.