Fall Guys' Season 6 Party Spectacular is now live in the game. The latest season revamps some old rounds and brings a couple of spins to the formula.
Fall Guys' Season 6 Party Spectacular is out now and we're here to take a look at the update's release notes, courtesy of the dev team.
New rounds and obstacles
Season 6 introduces no less than five new Founds and five fresh obstacles:
- Party Promenade - The gauntlet has been equipped with new obstacles - including vacuum tubes, trapezes and water balloon cannons.
- Full Tilt - A fresh take on a classic. The all-new 360° see-saws included but feared.
- Pipe Dream - A dash to the finish line, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to a maze-like challenge. Don't trust the tubes.
- Airtime - The aim is to stay airborne as long as possible.
- Leading Light - Grab the spotlight.
Epic accounts and cross-platform progression
Season 6 also brings cross-platform progression to Fall Guys. This means that you'll bring all your hard-earned content with you wherever you choose to play if you have linked an Epic Games Account to Fall Guys
Fixes and improvements coming with Season 6
- Roll Off is back. Fixed players’ jumps failing after 'tripping' over platform edges.
- Fixed spectator mode not automatically panning to Party Members.
- Fixed players being momentarily pulled back on the Fruit Chute conveyor belt.
- Fixed Flippers not flipping multiple players on levels such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit.
- Fixed controllers not vibrating during the countdown.
- Fixed Round Over banner’s missing SFX.
- Fixed Crown Rank appearing blank for players in the Main Menu after winning a game.
- Fixed Main Show loading players into uneven Team Games.
- Fixed audio not changing upon player entering a gravity zone.
- Fixed VFX not appearing after scoring a point in Basketfall.
- Fixed the ‘Ready’ and ‘Not Ready’ colours being inverted for players in a Party.
- Fixed Squad mates not being highlighted pink in the Fall Feed for some players.
- Fixed the Default Nameplate displaying on players profiles in the Customiser instead of their selected Nameplate.
- Fixed the Season Progress bar appearing above gameplay occasionally for players.
- Fixed issue where players could ‘play dead’ during tail tag to avoid being grabbed.