Fall Guys' next season is all about space and now it has other crucial details, like the exact time when it launches and more.
Fall Guys Season 2 will launch on September 15, 2022, and it will bear the name Satellite Scramble.
It is on the same day that the game will host a launch event that will task players with repairing the satellite by performing various tasks. Based on performance, it will reward them with a few goodies that are always a desirable thing to have, including:
- Space Bean Nickname - 200 Points
- 200 Kudos - 300 Points
- Satellite Explorer Nameplate - 500 Points
- Space Icons Pattern - 800 Points
- Satellite Backpack - 1000 Points
Mediatonic also revealed the new disciplines the players will be competing in, which should refresh the game for the veterans.
Tiptoe Finale will see players measuring each step carefully since a wrong one will send them into the cosmos and out of the match but speed will be necessary in order to reach the Crown in the middle to win it.
Meanwhile, Starchart will have the contestants bump the buttons to reveal the way but reading the instructions will not be as easy as it sounds on paper.
Pixel Painters will require players to hop on the correct tiles to form the necessary patterns and it will have something to do with astrology.
Cosmic Highway features moving platforms that will take the players to the destination but hopping from one to the next is the real challenge here.
Hyperdrive Heroes is all about hoverboards and staying on yours without falling off before the finish.
Hex-a-terrestrial will once again have floating platforms but it appears to have a different spin that sets it apart from Cosmic Highway.
Space Race is basically the Gauntlet but in space. Old tricks, new crib.
Frantic Factory is like Button Bashers but it's free for all so expect maximum mayhem.
The new season pass will feature a lot of space-themed cosmetic content that includes Spock, the Xenomorph and Hatsune Miku. It's hard to imagine how the vocaloid fits with sci-fi though.
- Bonnie Ross is leaving Halo Infinite developer 343 Industries
- Players are not impressed with the new Xbox Home UI
- Redfall is a true Arkane experience when played solo, dev reiterate
- Call of Duty, Overwatch, Diablo and other Activision Blizzard games are coming to Game Pass
- Microsoft announce a cheaper version of Xbox Elite Series 2 controller