Fall Guys Update 1.28 introduces a whole new Round to the Blunderdome while taking some steps at reviving the classic Rounds of Season 1. Bug fixes and game improvements shipped alongside new content.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is sporting a brand-new update. With Update 1.28 now life, Blunderdome became home to a new round: Sum Fruit is a new logic Round available to the smartest of Beans. Mediatonic didn't forget the previously added Rounds and have added some multiple Round variations to a bunch of existing ones, including but not limited to the classics from Season 1.
It wouldn't be Fall Guys if the Round variations were telegraphed and expected. The curveballs will hit different stages as the players least expect them. Update 1.28 also delivered some bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Our favourites must be the rhino behaviour changes and the fact we'll no longer fall through the platforms.
Fall Guys Update 1.28 full patch notes
- New Round – Introducing ‘Sum Fruit’, a new logic Round!
- Multiple Round variations – Added variations to lots of existing Rounds, including plenty for the classic Season 1 Rounds. These will appear when you least expect, including:
- Fall Mountain – Anti-gravity zones and flippers added.
- Gate Crash and Door Dash – Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added, altering the available paths through both Rounds
- Slime Climb – Expanding balloons added to ending sequence, stumble carefully!
- Bubble Trouble – Look out for King Frog!
- Treetop Tumble – Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant.
- Door Dash – New ending variant with water and expanding balloons.
- And more.
Fixes and Improvements
- [Hoarders] Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by balls.
- [Lost Temple] Improvements to issues grabbing the crown.
- [Royal Fumble] Patched an additional exploit where a Fall Guy could climb an invisible platform
- [Costumes] Improvements to clipping at the waist for various costumes.
- [Menus] Newsfeed no longer pops up with already-viewed messages.
- [Menus] Fixed blank Show Selector if a new show is added while the player is in-game.
- [Lost Temple] Fixed Fall Guy clipping through checkerboard floor.
- [Lily Leapers] Fixed some instances of players falling through the platforms.
- [Rhino Rampage] Various improvements to rhino behaviour.
- [Settings – Audio] Reset button added to Audio Options.
- [Fall Guy] Improved Fall Guy’s recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt.
- [Squads] Nameplates will now display in the correct order on the victory screen.
- [Rounds] Various improvements to textures on PS4.
- [In-Game UI] Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game.