Cyberpunk 2077 players with Nvidia graphics cards will get improved performance and image quality in Cyberpunk 2077 thanks to DLSS 3, which is now available in the game.
CD Projekt Red have today dropped a new update for Cyberpunk 2077 which introduced Nvidia DLSS 3 version and Nvidia Reflex on compatible hardware. Cyberpunk 2077 did have Nvidia DLSS 2 and previous versions before but today's update adds the latest version of Nvidia's upscaling tech to the game.
Additionally, DLSS Frame Generation is also implemented to help with frame rates but it remains to be seen whether the implementation is a good one, given that many games suffer from weird visual glitches with Frame Generation turned on.
The update is available now on Steam and GOG Galaxy app. If that wasn't obvious by now, the update is exclusive to PC and won't be coming to consoles.
How to enable DLSS Frame Generation in Cyberpunk 2077?
The DLSS Frame Generation requires a GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics card and Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling to be enabled in Windows. In Windows 11 this option is turned on by default.
Enabling Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type "graphics" and press enter. - Graphics settings menu should open.
- In the Graphics settings menu toggle the "Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling" option.
- Restart your PC.
NOTE: it is recommended to enable upscaling (DLSS) on graphics cards with 16GB or less of VRAM and 1440p or higher resolution.
- Ubisoft stock nosedives 78 per cent over the last two years
- Sony say finding PS5 should be easier in 2023
- Hogwarts Legacy Haunted Hogsmeade Shop: Everything you need to know about the PS5 exclusive quest
- Far Cry 7 is reportedly in development in the same engine as The Division
John Johanas says Hi-Fi Rush wasn't made because of Game Pass