Crysis Remastered has received a next-gen makeover on both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. The upgrade brings improved visuals, better frame-rate and of course, the Ascension Level.
Crytek have dropped the much-anticipated update for Crysis Remastered, which includes a couple of neat improvements for next-generation consoles PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. The upgrade brings better visuals and performance as well as new content. Check out the patch notes below.
- For the first time on console, a new level has been added - Ascension.
- Added the Classic Nanosuit menu.
- Performance improvements as well as resolving many potential crashes.
Next Gen support – Next Gen consoles can now play at up to 60FPS:
- PlayStation 5
- Performance mode - 1080p - 60 fps
- Quality mode - 1800p - 60 fps
- RayTracing - 1440p - 60 fps
- Xbox Series X
- Performance mode - 1080p 60fps
- Quality mode - 2160p 60fps
- RayTracing - 1440p 60 fps
- Xbox Series S
- Performance mode – 1080p 60fps
- Quality mode - 2160p - 30fps
- RayTracing - 1080p - 30fps
Crysis Remastered is available now on PC via Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.