A full list of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 02 challenges has been datamined from the game files after the latest, 50 GB content update. There is a total of 24 challenges, split into four quests.
Thanks to a datamine from the game files of the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update, today we have a first look at Season 2 quests and challenges. As you can see below, Season 2 will come with 24 challenges split into four quests which are named Factory Approved, Ophthalmologist, Pistoleer and Dilettante.
We have to say that these challenges look a lot easier than the ones from the first season and players should not have a lot of problems to complete them. The only issue with the datamined list is that it does not show the exact numbers if kills you need to complete the challenges. Check them out yourself:
- Quest One: Factory Approved- Get into the driver seat of vehicles and crush your enemies.
- Kill X of players IAV with turrets
- Run over X players with Little Bird
- Get X kills with the APC turret
- Run over X players with vehicles
- Destroy x vehicles with APC
- Destroy X vehicles with IAV
- Quest Two: Ophthalmologist - Challenge your vision with a variety of Optic focused challenges
- Get X kills while ADS on a Reflex Sight Optic
- Get X Longshot kills using Thermal Sight Optic
- Get X Headshot kills using a Variable Zoom Scope
- Get X Double kills using a Hybrid optic
- Get X Point Blank kills using a Cronen LP945 Mini Reflex
- Get X kills while ADS using a Scout optic
- Quest Three: Pistoleer- Hone your sidearm skills and prove your fast draw talents with these challenges.
- Get X kills with X16
- Get two kills in a single life with the 1911 X times
- Get X kills using .357 with three attachments
- Get X kills in Domination using the M19
- Get X kills in Ground War while using the .50 GS
- Get two headshots with a pistol in a single life
- Quest Four: Dilettante- Dip into a range of challenges and strike opponents with all combat tactics
- Get X Kingslayer kills
- Call in X Killstreaks
- Play X matches of Infected
- Destroy X vehicles
- Capture Objective flags X times
- Get X kills with your Secondary weapon
- Get X Shotgun kills
The challenges can be found in the latest video of Call of Duty YouTuber TheGamingRevolution .
For more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare leaks, take a look at the new battle royale loading screen , which has also been found in the game files.