Fans of Elder Scrolls Online can now band together and earn a free DLC pack. Unlocking the Deadlands DLC requires The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood - currently on sale at 50 per cent off.
Elder Scrolls Online's latest in-game event, The Bounties of Blackwood is now live. The event will come to a close on October 12, but until then, you can snag some valuable rewards by completing daily tasks, looting monsters and harvesting the Blackwood zone's resource nodes. In addition to the already engaging activities, players will be able to progress the Bounties of Blackwood meter and ultimately unlock access to the upcoming Deadlands DLC.
ESO: Deadlands DLC release date on consoles
PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S players will get to play the new DLC on November 16.
The Bounties of Blackwood event
Each player who manages to get the Blackwood Pathfinder achievement on one of their characters will add a notch to the Bounties of Blackwood meter .
Other rewards are also on offer, and these include an exclusive pet, cosmetics and furnishings. All unlocked rewards can be claimed by owners of the Blackwood Chapter when the event itself comes to a close.
How to get the Blackwood Pathfinder achievement in ESO
- Check your achievements: Verify that you haven't already ticked the needed achievement on the character you wish to play. This can be done by navigating to the Journal, selecting Achievements and looking for the Pathfinder achievement under Exploration.
- Team up: This is a team effort and finding the locations required for the achievement is always more fun in a group.
- Constant vigilance: Getting the Pathfinder achievement is essentially a sightseeing expedition but this doesn't mean that there are no dangers along the way. Be sure to pack your best armour, weapons and consumables.
- Don't forget about the Daily Quests: The rewards for getting the Pathfinder achievement are formidable but don't forget to also loot and harvest to snag some bonus goodies.
- Rinse and repeat: The Blackwood Pathfinder achievement can be earned by each player character so feel free to go at it as many times as you can.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood sale
The Bounties of Blackwood event is only available to those with access to The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood. This version of the game is currently on sale over at the Microsoft Store as well as at the PlayStation Store.