PUBG' Motor Glider LABS test was scheduled to end this morning, but player engagement caused the team to extend the testing. You can find all the information via the “PLAY → LABS” menu in the lobby. The mechanics will remain the same.
PUBG Motor Glider LABS test was scheduled to end at 7:00 am GMT on 23 December. However, thanks to the community's feedback and participation, the dev team has decided to extend the experiment until 7:00 am GMT on 30 December.
You can find all the information you'd need on LABS Skill Based Rating via the “PLAY → LABS” menu in the lobby.
The Motor Glider is capable of transporting you and your teammate to the far side of the circle and sure is faster than running. To take to the skies you'll need to get your speed up to 70km/h and once you’re moving you can use the sticky throttle to lock in your forward acceleration.
You won't be helpless while airborne as you can chuck Molotov cocktails and shoot your weapons from above. Your engine and wings can be damaged but your tires will be safe so you can carry on moving even after you're no longer soaring through the air.
Mechanics - "Fly like an Eagle":
- Motor Glider has two seats; one for pilot and one for passenger who can shoot and use any weapon from the backseat
- Motor Glider will be spawned around the map
- To take off, you must gain the necessary speed of 65 km/h then pitch up with the S key.
- You’ll start to take off automatically once you hit 70 km/h.
- Motor Glider’s fuel consumption rate is tied to the engine speed – the more throttle you apply, the faster you will run out of gas.
- There’s no maximum altitude you can reach, the sky is the limit! But the engine will start losing power the higher the altitude you are at.
- Use W/S keys to control the pitch and A/D to control the roll of the aircraft
- Adjust the throttle by holding Left Shift and Left Ctrl keys
- Hold Spacebar when on the ground to engage the handbrake
- Perspective: TPP/FPP
- Mode: Squad
- Map: Erangel, Miramar
- Maximum Player: 80
- How to join: Click the banner on the left bottom above the ‘START’ button