Here's a full list of every spell in Hogwarts Legacy, including combat, utility, and even forbidden Unforgivable Curses which you unlock later in the game.
As part of our Hogwarts Legacy guide series, we're bringing you a full list of every spell and curse you can use in Hogwarts Legacy. The game features a total of 23 spells which are split into six categories, with four of them being spells you can use in combat.
There are also Utility Spells that help you solve puzzles for example and Transfiguration Spells that are used to decorate and build potion tables, plant pots and more in your Room of Requirement.
So without further ado, here are all the spells in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy spells list
Here is every available spell in Hogwarts Legacy, split by categories.
- Arresto Momentum - Slows both objects and enemies.
- Glacius - Freezes enemies, increasing the damage they take from follow-up attacks.
- Levioso - Levitates objects and enemies.
- Transformation - Transforms objects and enemies into alternate forms.
- Accio - Summons a variety of objects and enemies to close range.
- Depulso - Repels many types of objects and enemies with considerable force.
- Descendo - Slams objects and enemies are slammed to the ground.
- Flipendo - Flips objects and enemies upwards and backwards.
- Confringo - A long-range bolt that deals damage on impact.
- Diffindo - Slashes objects and enemies from afar dealing considerable damage.
- Expelliarmus - Disarms wands and weapons from most enemies who wield them. Also deals damage.
- Bombarda - Deals heavy damage on impact, accompanied by an explosion that can destroy heavy obstacles and hit surrounding enemies.
- Incendio - Deals significant damage and lights objects and enemies on fire. Has a very short range.
- Disillusionment - Makes you almost invisible, perfect for sneaking or approaching enemies.
- Lumos - Acts like a torch, allowing you to see in dark areas or solve puzzles that require extra light.
- Reparo - Repairs certain damaged objects to their former states.
- Wingardium Leviosa - Levitates and controls movable objects.
- Conjuring Spell - Conjures items into existence when cast in the Room of Requirements.
- Altering Spell - Alert the physical forms and features of items when cast in the Room of Requirements.
- Evanesco - Vanishes items and returns moonstone when cast in the Room of Requirements.
- Avada Kedavra - Kills enemies instantly.
- Crucio - Causes most enemies to writhe in pain and curses the victim, damaging them over time.
- Imperio - Mind control the enemy. Enemies fight under your control, as if they were your companion.