It's that time of the week again. Xur is back in Destiny 2 and Exotic hunting gets that much easier. Here is all the info you need on his offerings and location.
Xur location, April 9, 2021
You can find Xur in Winding Cove, EDZ. To get to his spot, spawn in the aforementioned landing zone, turn left and go that way until you reach a fork in the road.
Take the path to the right and follow it until you reach a crashed Fallen ship. You can now go through the cave behind the trees or climb the rocks to reach Xur.
Xur's weapon and armour inventory
- The Prospector
- Fully automatic grenade launcher
- Proficient at instantly doing large chunks of damage on bosses
- Not recommended in PvP
- Outclassed by some Exotics in PvE
- Wormhusk Crown
- One of the best PvP Exotics for Hunters
- Running it with high Mobility is recommended
- People will hate you for using it
- Has a decent roll this week with 15 in Mobility and Intellect
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides
- Can protect you from getting instantly killed by shotguns in PvP, sometimes
- Returns half the melee energy on a successful hit
- Outclassed by Dunemarchers
- Felwinter's Helm
- Weakness can be useful in PvE
- Activation condition (melee kill) is highly risky in endgame PvE
- Should get it to remove it from the Exotic Engram pool