Ever face someone too happy? Too bubbly? Or just too... much? So annoying. Give ‘em a reality check with Vex, the Gloomist, in patch 11.19, the newest yordle to grace the Rift.
Picture this, It’s 2006. You slam your bedroom door and flop onto your bed, the most recent argument with your parents replaying in your head. Reaching for your journal, you start to document their latest torture. Does this bring back memories of regret tinged with far too much black eyeliner? Yes? Good, this champ is for you.
Passive - Doom ‘n Gloom:
- Doom - Periodically, Vex becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies.
- Gloom - Whenever nearby enemies dash or blink, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom's cooldown.
Q - Mistral Bolt:
- Vex launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
W - Personal Space
- Vex gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
E - Looming Darkness
- Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
R - Shadow Surge
- Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage.
- If the marked target dies within a short time of taking damage from Shadow Surge, Vex can cast Shadow Surge again within a few seconds.
Cast doom, gloom, and existential dread (or whatever) with Vex in patch 11.19!