Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is currently available for PC via Early Access. The game's developer Sharkmob recently announced that the Battle Royale title will also arrive for PS5.
Sharkmob, the dev studio from Sweden in charge of getting Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt in front of our eyeballs just announced that those eyeballs will also be able to watch the game played on PlayStation 5. The next-gen version will be released later this year.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt: story and setting
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is set in Vampire: The Masquerade's sprawling universe and will take on the form of a free-to-play Battle Royale experience with an extra dash of the supernatural.
Players will be able to brood on the rooftops of Prague and do the quintessential vampire shtick of feeding on the innocent to gain additional powers. Bloodhunt can be played solo or in a group matched teams of three with up to 45 players.
"We’re very proud to be announcing that our first game will be coming to PS5 this year! We’ve been developing the PS5 version alongside the PC version and it’s been great working with Sony on this," stated Fredrik Rundqvist, CEO of Sharkmob.
Currently available in Early Access on PC, players can join the chase by signing up on Bloodhunt's official website. PS5 players can wishlist the game through the official PS5 store page.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt: features
- Join the Bloodhunt using supernatural powers and traverse the world to battle other players and AI-controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Your chosen Clan allegiance will define your playstyle but you'll also be able to customize your character.
- Restore the Masquerade - Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with the highest graphical fidelity, Bloodhunt offers reasons to keep fighting with story progression using Acts updates throughout seasons.
- No “pay-to-win” mechanics - created with a player-focused mentality.
- Supporting 12 languages - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Spatial Audio support.