Valorant's patch 3.12 has hit the game's live servers with a treat for the players. Agent-specific keybinds are here to stay. The patch also brought some deterrents for trigger-happy teammates.
Valorant's latest patch has arrived, along with the much-awaited and long-ago-promised key bindings. Patch 3.12 isn't exactly chunky but brings the aforementioned keybinds, some social and progression updates on top of the mainstays such as general patches and bug squishes.
Game system updates
- Different keybinds for each Agent are now available through the Settings Menu. Those looking to get started need only go to Settings > Controls > Actions.
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live.
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click "Report".
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- Players dealing high amounts of damage to their teammates will be penalised accordingly.
- Wide Player Cards
- The community has spoken and the devs are bringing back the Wide Player cards shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- The bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in the third person has been dealt with. Players can admire the fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party.