The Lords of the Fallen gameplay trailer was revealed at The Game Awards show last night, confirming the first details like release date, engine and key features.
A CI games studio Hexworks have revealed the first gameplay trailer for their upcoming action RPG The Lords of the Fallen , a reboot to the 2014 souls-like, Lords of the Fallen.
The studio confirmed that The Lords of the Fallen is coming to PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S next year and is powered by Unreal Engine 5.
The trailer, which you can watch above, is narrated by Milly Alcock, a rising star of the HBO fantasy series, House of the Dragon. The traile was captured fully in game so what you see is what you'll get in terms of visuals.
Here's a brief description of the game's setting and story:
"Taking place over a thousand years after the events of the first game, The Lords of the Fallen will take players on an all-new epic adventure through a vast and sprawling world, split at its very core between the realm of the living and the dead. An expansive RPG experience, players will need to traverse between the two fully interconnected worlds, each offering its own unique pathways, side quests, NPCs, enemies and treasures."
And here are The Lords of the Fallen key features:
- A vast, interconnected world – over five times larger than the original game
- An expansive RPG experience – a huge roster of NPCs to meet and stories to uncover
- Tactical combat – a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Devastating magic – a vast array of offensive and defensive spells to master
- Uninterrupted online multiplayer – seamless world exploration in co-op mode
- Define your legend – full character customisation and progression