The Division 2's third season is now live. The third season is titled Concealed Agenda and it will see the player hunting down Rogue Agents while trying to get to Bardon Schaeffer.
Concealed Agenda - The Division 2's third season is now available for everyone who owns Warlords of New York.
The third season will have its players hunt down one of the Division’s most wanted: Bardon Schaeffer. Schaeffer has made the unfortunate decision to ally himself with the Black Tusk as they continue their fool's errand of trying to destabilize the Division and is using them for his own personal operation.
Schaeffer, together with a team of four Rouge Agents, is now ready to press play and see his plan unfold.
It is now open season on the first Rogue Agent - Shade. The Division agents would do well to begin engaging activities in Washington D.C. to gather intel on her whereabouts. As always, a Double XP event up to level 15 will be live at the start of each new Manhunt. An extra Season Cache awaits everyone who completes all 15 levels.
More details on Season 3
- Season 3 - Concealed Agenda will feature activities available for a limited time over a period of 12 weeks. Activities will last either 7 or 14 days and expire on Tuesdays. Keep an eye on the timer to ensure you finish all the objectives. The timer will be in the Season UI in-game, which can be found in the pause menu.
- Seasonal Levels - All players begin at Level 1 and will climb the ranks to Level 100 by completing activities. Levelling up your Seasonal Rank will net you gear, cosmetic items, and items from new gear sets. New Exotics will also be available. Field Proficiency caches will be returning, so you can continue to gain rewards after hitting Level 100.
- Season Pass - As in Season 2, the optional Season Pass will be available to purchase from the in-game store for 1000 Premium Credits ($10 or your regional equivalent). The Season Pass grants additional cosmetics and gear for progressing through the season, as well as an extra Daily Project for a Main Mission on hard difficulty.
- Seasonal Manhunt Targets - To take down Schaeffer, you will first need to take down his band of Rogue Agents. As the season progresses, a new target will appear every 3 weeks, along with the aforementioned Double XP event. Your targets are: Shade, Wraith, Dusk, and Belfry. Once they have been disposed of, your prime target will unlock, allowing you to confront Schaeffer. Completing the Manhunt will grant you the new Shrapnel Trap Skill variant.
- Leagues - Time-attack challenges return, allowing you to compete against other players to see who is the fastest and most efficient agent. By ranking up in the League, you will be able to earn up to 10 specific League rewards. Progress in the Leagues can be earned on a weekly basis, and last up to 2 weeks.
- Global Events - These optional in-game events can be toggled within the Season UI and alter the gameplay in new and unique ways. A new Global Event, SHD Exposed, will also be available to play. Based on your performance, you will be able to gain up to 10 additional rewards for participating. Season 3 will also see the return of the Hollywood, Polarity Switch and Guardians Events.
- Apparel Event - Season 3 will include a new apparel event: Last Resort. You will be able to earn Apparel Event Caches through gameplay, as well as with keys purchased with Premium Credits.
- Rewards - The following rewards will be available to earn through Season 3. You will be able to earn these rewards through progressing through the Season Levels:
- Shrapnel Trap – Skill Variant
- Hunter’s Fury - Gear Set
- Belstone Armory – Gear Set
- Memento – Exotic Backpack
- Backfire – Exotic Submachine Gun
- 2 Named Weapons
- 2 Named Gear Pieces