Division 2 has an Urban Jungle Apparel Event now live. The event will offer the players an opportunity to earn new apparel for agents through time-limited Apparel Caches. Cache keys can be sent as gifts.
Division 2's Urban Jungle Apparel Event is now live and will remain so until 20 April. The event will serve as an opportunity to earn new apparel for your agents through time-limited Apparel Caches.
The new Urban Jungle event brought a total of 35 new apparel items and you can earn your apparel keys by levelling up your SHD levels in-game, or via a purchase using Premium Credits. Cache keys can be sent as gifts, and one will be awarded to each player who logs into Division 2 during the Urban Jungle Event.
The Urban Jungle apparel event boasts a collection of four full cosmetic outfits:
The event also has some additional clothing items, four weapons skins and one mask. Once you have collected all the items from the event you will be awarded a unique mask: Purifier Face Mask. This mask will only be available during the Urban Jungle Apparel event.
How to earn keys
Urban Jungle event keys can be earned from the following sources:
- SHD Levelling: one key every four SHD levels.
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits.
An important bit of information to remember is that Event Caches do not contain duplicates and all items yet to be collected can be viewed in the Apparel section in-game.
Urban Jungle Event availability
- Event Live - 31 March to 20 April. During this period, event keys can be earned from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing - 21 April to 28 April. If you have leftover keys available, you should make sure to use them during this period. The Purifier Mask can also only be obtained until this period ends. You can use your unspent keys as well as purchase additional ones to get a hold of all of the Urban Jungle event apparel.
- Post Event - 28 April onward. The Urban Jungle Apparel Cache will no longer be live, but event items will be available for direct purchase at the in-game store.
You also have the option of purchasing Apparel Event keys using Premium Credits and directly sending them to friends or clan members.
To start gifting keys, go to the Apparel Cache menu and choose "gift". If you are receiving gifted keys, you will have a pop-up notification waiting for you in the Apparel Cache menu.
Note that Event keys can only be gifted while the Event is active. Additionally, you can only gift the maximum number of keys needed to complete the Apparel Event.