Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is getting a title update. The TU 10 will go live on June 16 and bring along some improvements and fixes. June 23 will mark the start of Season 2 for The Division 2 Warlords of New York.
Title Update 10
In anticipation for Season 2, some core changes and balancing will be introduced to The Division 2. These changes were tested and fine-tuned on the game’s Public Test Server.
The changes include:
- Player Power
- Increased damage for nearly all weapons, including exotics.
- Gear set improvements.
- Brand set improvements.
- Loot Generosity
- Increased overall loot quality.
- Improved loot quality scaling with difficulty.
- Improved quality of crafted items.
- Improved vendor stocks.
- Fixes and balancing
- Major balancing pass.
- A large number of bug fixes.
The Division 2 Warlords of New York: Season 2
Additional endgame content will become available when the second season of Warlords of New York drops on June 23.
Seasons are part of The Division 2 Warlords of New York expansion and are a series of 3-month long narrative-driven mini-campaigns. In Season 2 - Keener’s Legacy, Division Agents are tasked to take on a new rogue cell and stop them from continuing the plan left by Aaron Keener.
Season 2 will give players the chance to unlock unique rewards, including two new exotics, a skill variant and a gearset. Players with the Warlords of New York expansion can play Season 2 for free and can purchase a Season 2 Pass to earn additional rewards for their progression.
The Pass also offers more opportunities to unlock Season specific gear and exclusive vanity items such as a unique Season outfit.
Players have until June 16 to complete Season 1 before Season 2 kicks off on June 23. Other in-game activities will continue in Season 2 as well, including:
- Leagues: A series of challenges for players, with opportunities to unlock rewards based on players’ ability to complete challenges.
- Global Events: Time-limited in-game events during which a global modifier is applied to the entire game and players will be rewarded for completing specific tasks.