Ubisoft revealed the patch notes for Inner Drive update in The Crew 2, stating that there would be 20 new vehicles coming to the game but only some of them have been revealed so far.
Inner Drive update for The Crew 2 kicks off on 25 March 2020 and is said to bring along 20 new vehicles. However, only some of them are available and known for the moment as the content drops will happen over the course of five weeks.
It appears that the vehicles will be dispersed in four main ways:
- Shop additions (vehicles available from 25 March 2020)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2020) - Street Race
- Koenigsegg Jesko (2020) - Hypercar
- Elite Bundle 4 (vehicles available from 8 April 2020)
- Ferrari Enzo (2002) - Hypercar
- Lamborghini Diablo GT (1999) - Street Race
- Proto Alpha Mark X (2020) - Alpha Grand Prix
- LIVE Summit rewards (1 April 2020)
- TVR Griffith (2017) - Peppermint Edition
- Additions in existing disciplines
- Touring Bikes coming to the TC discipline (ETA unknown)
Ubisoft noted more vehicles will be revealed when it becomes convenient regarding the actual release dates.
In the meantime, the Inner Drive update brought many fixes and improvements which you can check out on The Crew 2's patch notes page .