When a Teamfight Tactics Set 9 game begins, players are presented with three Portals to choose from on the Carousel. In this selection process, every player's vote carries equal weight.
These Portals offer exciting rewards such as loot, items, and ability enhancements. Set 9 showcases a remarkable collection of 11 Runeterra regions, each with two to four unique regional Augments. The majority of these regions provide players with an advantageous boost during the early stages of the game, while others offer benefits extending into the mid-game.
Alongside the Evergreen and Legend Augments, Region Portals serve as the primary gameplay feature of TFT Set 9, adding an extra layer of excitement and strategy to the experience.
However, there is an interesting twist. The game randomly selects a Portal, but only if that particular region has received at least one vote from any of the eight players.
- Scuttle Puddle: Every PvE round is replaced by scuttle crabs that give extra loot
- Yuumi’s Zoom Zone: Player combat rounds last 20 seconds instead of 30 before overtime starts
- Bandle Cafeteria: Gain a Spatula on 2-1. At shopping start, units equipped with a Spatula, emblem, or Tactician’s Crown feed a Poro Snax to their closest ally, granting them seven permanent health. Units will feed one Snax per item they have equipped.
- Yordle Pordles: On the first and fifth round of each Stage, get a free high-tier unit. The unit’s tier increases with game time.
- House Lightshield: Gain a powerful Crown of Demacia on 2-1. If the wearer dies, you instantly lose the fight.
- Petricite Forest: All units are 15 percent larger and have 150 bonus health.
- Hearth-Home: On 4-5, gain a consumable Masterwork Upgrade that lets you upgrade one equipped item into its radiant version.
- Ornn’s Forge: Randomly on either 2-5 or 3-5, gain an Ornn Anvil
- The Dreaming Pool: At the start of each stage, gain a champ that slots into your team.
- God-Willow’s Grove: A spot on your bench becomes the grove. The unit in it contributes their traits as though they were in your army.
- Placidium Library: Gain a consumable on 3-5 that when you place it on a unit opens an Armory with an Emblem of each of their traits.
- Noxkraya: Each time you take an Augment, a random arena Hex appears. Units on an arena Hex gain an item that they can use.
- Immortal Bastion: On 2-1, gain a placeable battle flag that grants 20 percent attack speed and a 10 percent maximum health shield to units that start combat adjacent to it.
- Jayce’s Workshop: All Augments offered during this game will be Prismatic
- The University: The first Augment round will be a Prismatic Augment
- Stilwater Hold: No Augments will be offered during this game
- Thresh’s Sanctum: When any champion perishes, collect their soul. Every 40 souls you collect, gain loot
- Yorick’s Graveyard: Every time a player perishes, all players open an Armory containing four of the eliminated players’ completed items
- Warlord’s Palace: The 4-7 NPC round is replaced by an Armory of treasure that can be rerolled infinitely for two gold per reroll
- Shifting Sands: If you don’t have an Item Remover on your bench at the start of each round, get one
- Shurima Bazaar: Component carousels have Two Components on them instead of one
- The Summit: Starting at Stage Two, gain a Lesser Champion Duplicator at the start of each stage On Stage Five and beyond, gain a Champion Duplicator instead
- Tagon Prime: When you reach 40 HP, gain a blessing from the Targonian Gods
- Marus Omegnum: On 2-5 and 4-5, gain a Tactician’s Crown
- The Lavender Sea: Starting on 2-1, after every carousel and PvE round, a void symbiote infects a new board Hex. The Hex grants 20 percent damage reduction if it’s in the first two rows or 20 percent increased damage if it’s in the back two rows
- The Rupture: Travel to a random location that is not currently shown
- The Sump: There is no interest during this game. Instead, starting on 2-1, gain three gold every round
- Glasc Industries: Every time you build a completed item, gain three gold
- Ecliptic Vaults: Every time you select an augment, gain four gold per Augment you have
- League of Legends: All DRX Showcase Capsule rewards
- League of Legends Patch 13.11: Nerfs coming to Aphelios, Jinx and Aurelion Sol
- League of Legends: Riot clarifies the reasons of Vayne's dominance in the Top Lane
- Riot intends to change minions in the 2024 preseason of League of Legends
- Riot reveals new information about the release date of Arcane: Season 2