The Teamfight Tactics Dragonlands World Championship is scheduled to take place from November 18 to 20. Patch 12.21 is the final update prior to the Teamfight Tactics Worlds, containing some light changes that are intended to even out the meta.
This is going to be a short Teamfight Tactics patch since Riot Games are focusing on tightening up power outliers of the meta for the competitive scene, rather than shifting the meta entirely. In this patch, the only Traits change was made to Cannoneers.
- Cannoneer Cannon Shot Attack Damage ratio: 150/275/450% - 150/300/500%
The only two units changed in this Teamfight Tactics 12.21 patch are Nomsy and Nunu. Nunu is getting slightly buffed in this patch. Here are all the Nunu changes:
- Nunu Consume Damage: 350/500/925 - 375/525/925
- Nunu Consume damage amplification if target has less Health: 40% - 50%
Between her Evoker buffs here, and the Cannoneer buffs above, Nomsy should explore all her passions and thrive with a balanced lifestyle.
- Evoker Nomsy, Lulu Whimsy targets: 2 - 3
Patch 12.21 brings item balance and Augment changes, especially changes for the Radiant items. Here are all the changes:
- Last Whisper (Radiant) bonus Attack Speed: 25% - 35%
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) shield duration: 4 seconds - 3 seconds
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) Armor and Magic Resist: 35 - 30
- Quickestsilver (Radiant) bonus Attack Speed: 50% - 60%
- Absolution (Radiant) missing Health percentage heal: 18% - 22%
- Runaan’s Tempest (Radiant) additional bolt Attack Damage ratio: 120% - 110%
- Statikk Shiv (Radiant) bonus Attack Speed: 10% - 30%
- Eclipse Cape (Radiant) bonus Health: 300 - 200
- Built Different I bonus Health: 200-350 - 250-400
- Built Different II bonus Health: 250-475 - 300-525
- Built Different III bonus Health: 300-600 - 350-650
- Cluttered Mind Units granted: 3 - 2
- Preparation Attack Damage & Ability Power: 4/5/8 - 3/4/7
- Protectors of the Cosmos Shield strength per component: 30 - 35
Patch notes wouldn’t be the same without a change to Xayah. This time she is getting buffs with a focus on helping the underperforming 3-star Xayah, while giving her AD builds a nice bump.
Some bug fixes are online as well, here are all the changes:
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) now correctly blocks all bonus crit damage rather than 75%.
- Get Jaxed: Personal Trainer Augment (Hyper Roll) now grants a Jax
- Unphased: Fixed a bug where Zz'Rot Portal and Zz'Rots Invitation were not taunting enemies
- Upgraded champions will now properly start with 1 stack of Preparation
- Spirit Visage will now properly attribute healing to holder
- League of Legends: K'Sante receives massive buffs on PBE server
- Valorant: Haunted Halloween Bundle - First look, Price, Release date, and more
- Phil Spencer teases Fable and other upcoming Xbox projects
- Does Valorant have rootkits similar to those of Undecember?
- League of Legends: Hans Sama reportedly joining G2 Esports