According to the official description on the PlayStation Store, Resident Evil Village will support ray-tracing on PlayStation 5 and DualSense controller features like Adaptive triggers and Haptic feedback.
Resident Evil Village will have ray tracing on PlayStation 5 and probably Xbox Series X and PC. The latest details over at the official PlayStation page for the game have revealed some PS5-exclusive features that will be implemented in the game.
There's also mention of ray-tracing which we expect to see on all platforms, including PC and Xbox Series X since both are more than capable of delivering this realistic lighting system.
PlayStation 5 owners will be happy to hear that Resident Evil Village will also support Dualsense features like Adaptive triggers and Haptic feedback. You'll get to feel the with and pull of weapon triggers for a more immersive experience.
Here's the breakdown of Resident Evil Village PlayStation 5 features:
- Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village's beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K* with Ray Tracing.
- Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console's ultra-high-speed SSD.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
- Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.
Resident Evil Village is currently in development for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. It's scheduled to release sometime in 2021.