Path of Exile's next big expansion titled Harvest will be available for PC in mid-June. The console version of the DLC will follow the week after. Harvest will be free to download.
Path of Exile's next big expansion - Harvest - will launch for PC at 8:00 p.m. GMT on June 19, 2020. The expansion for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game will become available the week after. Path of Exile: Harvest will be free to download.
The Harvest expansion brings a new gameplay element to the world of Wraeclast. Players will help Oshabi in exploring the mysterious power of her Sacred Grove. If they choose to grow a wild garden, it can grant them powerful crafting options new to the game.
You'll need some seeds to grow a garden and that's when the seed caches scattered throughout the land come into play. These seeds can be taken to the grove, planted, encouraged to grow and when ready to Harvest, will unearth powerful beasts.
Slay these beasts and extract their Lifeforce to enable powerful crafting or use it to grow exotic crops.
Path of Exile: Harvest Key Features:
- The Harvest Challenge League and its powerful crafting system.
- Four new Warcry skills, and a rework of three existing ones.
- Three new Brands, one Brand support gem and revamped existing brands.
- New 'Slam' skill category including a new Slam skill and support gem.
- Revamps to existing slams.
- Dynamic rebalance to existing gameplay.
- Improvements to 50 unique items and 12 new ones.
- A Passive Skill Tree revamp.
- Delirium core game integration.