Overwatch 2 are embodying the deities of Olympus soon and some of the most important details have been revealed.
Blizzard revealed some of the juicy details regarding the upcoming Olympus event in the latest Overwatch 2 trailer, including things about the new deathmatch mode, reimagined abilities for featured heroes and a little extra treat to cover it all.
Battle for Olympus event will last from January 5 to January 19, 2023.
The eponymous game mode will be a deathmatch where each of the featured heroes will have altered abiltiies.
The featured heroes and their beefed up abilities will be:
- Junker Queen - Commanding Shout and Rampage hit enemies with lightning
- Roadhog - Grows and shoots rocks during ulti
- Pharah - Can move while ulting
- Lucio - Stuns enemies he boops into the wall
- Ramattra - Lifts enemies up with Vortex
- Widowmaker - Turns enemies to stone while aiming at them during her ult
- Reinhardt - Charge buff after using ulti
Additionally, kills with each of the heroes will be tallied and once the event is over, the one with the most kills will be pronounced the winner. As a result, their statue will be featured on Ilios.
Blizzard didn't specify whether it's only one or all of the Ilios maps that will have the statue.
Red Dead Oonline monthly bonuses, January 2023
- Rainbow Six Siege's Flores gets a cool community rework concept
- Escape from Tarkov - How to fix "bad gateway" error
- What is Rainbow Six Siege Vulkan and does it make a difference?
- Battlestate Games Twitch ban incident resurfaces prior to Twitch Drop event