Gamescom's upcoming Future Games Show broadcast scheduled for August 26 might bring an announcement of two new characters that will be joining Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl's roster in Fall 2021.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl fans may be getting a two-for-one reveal at the Future Games Show Gamescom broadcast. Honouring the tired and true formula of revealing upcoming fighters at major gaming events, the unveiling should occur later this week, on August 26.
IGN brought the original announcement that featured 14 characters from a wide array of Nickelodeon shows. The characters will be able to duke it out across 20 different levels, all based on one Nickelodeon show or another - there's a bunch of inspiration to be taken from the network's catalogue.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will feature single-player and multiplayer campaigns and the fans will be able to unlock certain moves for different characters.
The list of confirmed characters currently looks like this:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is currently scheduled to arrive this Fall to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC.