Rabbit's Revenge is upon us and New World players need to band together to strike back and loot to their heart's content.
Rabbit's Revenge in New World is starting on April 12 and will finish on April 25, 2023.
During that time, Amazon Game Studios will have the players hunting rabbits but not just the ordinary ones we are used to.
It is the Corrupted Rabbits that have come to seek vengeance for their slain kin and as you might expect, they are quite powerful.
Killing the Corrupted Rabbits on a daily basis can yield up to:
- Six Diamond Gypsum, with 66 per cent drop chance
- Five Defiled Rabbit's Foot (80 per cent drop chance), a consumable that increases Luck
- Corrupted Rabbit Mask helmet skin (0.5 per cent drop chance but guaranteed at 200 kills)
- Defiled Storage Chest of the Hare (0.25 per cent drop chance but guaranteed at 400 kills)
The guarantees may seem to be on the high side of grind quantities but it is a simple bad luck protection system. If you multiply 200 by 0.5 or 400 by 0.25, it will be 100 so it is actually a fair point to put the bad luck protection at.
Overall, all the items that are dropping are highly useful so if you were looking for a reason to log in again, this may just be it.
Ravenswatch is still suffering from DX12 error
List of Caliber servers available at Steam launch
Caliber system requirements overview - fairly moderate
Caliber release date on Steam revealed along with roadmap
Destiny 2: List of weapons leaving and entering loot pool in Season 21
- Epic Games freebies, April 6 and 13, 2023