Well, Fortnite has sure had a swell day, hasn't it? Having added remote explosives, Llama shaped loot piñatas and announcing the Blitz mode in one day, our map to Week 4's Ice Cream Trucks should ensure Epic's days ends on the same note.
Fortnite: Battle Royale's Week 4 brings a total of seven challenges, although most of them are pretty easy. Some like Ice Cream Trucks and the Search are a bit trickier so, naturally, we wanted to save you the frustration of wandering around looking for ice cream.
As part of Fortnite's Week 4 challenges, players will have to deal 500 damage with Sniper Rifles and search seven chests in Flush Factory. They also have to open three supply drops but after this, things may get a bit tricky.
Namely, players will have to visit no less than five ice cream trucks. There are at least a dozen scattered across the world of Fortnite: Battle Royale and although they're mostly out in the open, many of them are expertly hidden in plain sight.
The locations are as follows, left to right, top to bottom:
- Junk Junction, in the west part
- Northwest of Anarchy Acres, look for it on the parking lot
- North of Wailing Woods, on the little hill
- Snobby Shores, on the northern path
- Pleasant Park, almost in the centre
- Tomato Town, also towards the centre
- Tilted Towers, middle roads
- Retail Row, towards the centre
- Greasy Grove, in the western part
- Near Salty Springs, climb the mountain, next to the court
- Moisty Mire, go southwest
- Flush Factory, go towards the edge of map
- Southwest of Fatal Fields, below the bridge
- Southeast of Fatal Fields, tipped over truck
The rest of the Week 4 challenges include fragging noobs in Tomato Town and eliminating enemies with traps, but these are barely challenging. However, we figured we'd give you a hand, or better yet - a map, for what was probably the trickiest challenge.