Hangar 13 have released an update for Mafia: Definitive Edition on all platforms. The update fixes a couple of issues and adds a bunch of new features such as Noir Mode and custom HUD options.
Mafia: Definitive Edition received its first post-launch update, which introduced a couple of neat additions. The biggest highlight of the update is the Noir Mode, which allows you to enjoy gameplay and cinematics with a vintage black-and-white look.
Other additions include custom HUD options so you can turn off unnecessary HUD items on the screen. On top of this, there's a fix for the issue that sometimes prevented the correct vehicles from unlocking in the player garage upon completion of the optional Lucas Bertone missions. Players who completed the mission should now have these vehicles in the garage the next time they start the game.
Some black screen issues that appeared in certain cinematics have also been fixed.
- Custom HUD Options
- Switch the in-world main objective marker on/off.
- Switch mini-map enemy markers on/off on all difficulty settings.
- Switch navigation features like turn-by-turn instructions and the mini-map GPS on/off.
- Enable the new Minimal HUD mode to hide HUD elements including the mini-map, the speedometer, and objective text while playing.
- Noir Mode
- Noir Mode can be toggled on and off via the game options screen.
- Free Ride Content