Statikk Shiv's energized attack has additional effects, such as launching chain lightning at multiple targets and dealing increased damage against minions.
Have you heard about the latest patch for League of Legends? It's 13.10 and it's a pretty big deal. Usually, Riot Games tends to keep things relatively low-key during the pre-season, but this year, they've really gone all out with some major changes arriving in the middle of the year.
One of the most significant modifications players can look forward to is the adjustment of the Lethality mythic items in the game.
In addition to this, Riot has some other exciting plans lined up for the mid-season, such as a ranked reset and the highly-anticipated return of Statikk Shiv to League of Legends. Overall, it's a pretty exciting time for LoL players!
Statikk Shiv is returning as a Legendary item in patch 13.10. Here is how will new and improved Statikk Shiv will look like:
- Energized - Moving while attacking will result in an energized attack
- 45 AD
- 20% critical strike chance
- 25% attack speed
- Electroshock - Your energized attack launches chain lightning at 6 - 12 targets (depending on level), dealing magical damage to all targets (increased against minions)
The stats provided by the Statikk Shiv, such as 45 AD, 20% critical strike chance, and 25% attack speed, make it a valuable addition to any player's arsenal.
Overall, this item seems like a great choice for those looking to deal some serious damage to their opponents while also having some fun with the electroshock ability.
- League of Legends: Riot clarifies the reasons of Vayne's dominance in the Top Lane
- Riot intends to change minions in the 2024 preseason of League of Legends
- Riot reveals new information about the release date of Arcane: Season 2