It's been a while since Riot Games have done anything to change up the scariest scaling mid-laner in the entire game. This time, the only changes address his QoL.
While most of the changes focus on balancing out the jungle and top lane roles, some quality-of-life changes are being given to the mid lane as well.
In patch 12.23, Kassadin is getting some quality of life changes that may bring this champion back into the meta:
- Q - Null Sphere
- Shield granted on spell cast rather than when the missile leaves his hand (small buff to make parry more reliable)
- +20 Shield per Rank: 60/90/120/150/180 --> 80/110/140/170/200
- -10% Shield AP Ratio: 40% --> 30%
- E - Force Pulse
- Spell no longer locked out and requiring nearby spell casts
- Nearby spell casts reduce the Cooldown by 1 second
- Cooldown: 5 --> 21/19/17/15/13
With the new Rod of Ages, and these new changes, Kassadin may just have what it takes to get a new place in the League of Legends meta.
However, with the prevalence of tanks these days, we wonder just how useful a Kassadin really can be, unless the enemy has a really good ADC that needs killing.
- League of Legends Esports: Blue is leaving Team Dignitas
- League of Legends Winterblessed skins officially revealed
- K'Sante is set to receive buffs in the next League of Legends update
- League of Legends - Cho'Gath and Nunu will receive massive buffs
- League of Legends Esports: Hylissang is heading to Mad Lions