We know what you read at first in that title. However, this is concerning the changes Miss Fortune is receiving at the PBE, and live in the next patch.
Currently, in League of Legends, the only viable way to play Miss Fortune is her lethality build. A playstyle that her mains have described as the most boring option on the champion. And Riot Games seem to agree.
So, similarly to the Caitlyn buffs in patch 12.16, Miss Fortune is receiving changes to her kit, which will reduce her current build's effectiveness, and increase that of the critical strike build.
Double Up (Q)
- Physical Damage: 20/40/60/80/100 (100% AD)(+35% AP) >>> 20/45/70/90/120 (+100% AD) (+35% AP)
- Cast Time: 0.25 Seconds >>> Match Basic Attack Time.
- Mana Cost: 45 mana >>> 35 mana
- Attack Speed: 40/55/70/85/100% >>> 50/65/80/95/110%
Make it Rain (E)
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10 >>> 18/17/16/15/14
- Full Damage (8-tick): 80/115/150/185/220 (+80% AP) >>> 70/100/130/160/190 (+ 100% AP)
- Slow: 40/45/50/50/60% >>> 50% (+4% per 100 AP)
Bullet Time (R)
- Bonus Critical Chance Damage: 20% of each wave's damage >>> 30%
Riot Games have described these changes to "make Q max and crit a bit less unfortunate". As we can see, these changes will reduce the issues crit Miss Fortune had with her mana, while making her E ability, currently her main poke and kill setup, not worth the expense.
While it won't completely kill the lethality build, crit MF will return to the meta in patch 12.17, and hopefully, be here to stay!
Read More League News