Riot intends to weaken Support Ashe while keeping ADC Ashe strong, with a focus on changes to her Q to increase her viability in the ADC role. This approach will allow ADC Ashe to thrive while reducing the frustration caused by Support Ashe.
League of Legends' meta is crucial as it defines how players approach the game in a particular season. It is influenced by Riot's updates to preseason and in-season games, allowing players to explore new updates and find powerful champions to climb Solo Queue. Pro play is also a factor as professional players are often better at utilizing strong champions to their fullest potential.
Occasionally, some champions become too powerful, and this season, it has been Marksmen Supports. Ashe, a support champion, has been overpowered in both Solo Queue and pro play. In response, Riot has made changes to Support Items to combat this trend.
In summary, League of Legends' meta is significant as it shapes players' gameplay strategies. It is influenced by Riot's updates to the game, and pro play also plays a crucial role. Currently, Ashe, a support champion, has become too strong and Riot has made changes to support items to address this issue.
- Base Health: 640 > 600
- Health Growth: 101 > 105
- Attack Damage Growth: 2.95 > 3.25
Q – Ranger’s Focus
- No Longer Requires Focus to cast
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Attack Speed: 25-55% > 25-45%
- Total Damage: 105-125% total AD > 105-145% total AD
W – Volley
- Cooldown: 18-4 seconds > 18-6 seconds
R – Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds > 100/80/60 seconds
Since Spectral's Sickle has already been nerfed, Riot is now targeting individual champions in the Marksmen Support Category, specifically by increasing the cooldown on her W and R.
These changes will make her less effective as a lane bully and long-range engager. Riot may have chosen not to nerf her further due to recent buffs to Melee Engage Supports, which they expect to have higher priority and better ability to punish Support Ashe's lack of mobility.
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023