The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters, the Pyro bow user - Yoimiya.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo has already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the talent ascension materials for Yoimiya:
- Level 20: Agnidus Agate Sliver (x1), Naku Weed (x3), Divining Scroll (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Agnidus Agate Fragment (x3), Smoldering Pearl (x2) Naku Weed (x10), Divining Scroll (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Agnidus Agate Fragment (x6), Smoldering Pearl (x4) Naku Weed (x20), Sealed Scroll (x15), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Agnidus Agate Chunk (x3), Smoldering Pearl (x8) Naku Weed (x30), Sealed Scroll (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Agnidus Agate Chunk (x6), Smoldering Pearl (x12) Naku Weed (x45), Forbidden Curse Scroll (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Agnidus Agate Gemstone (x6), Smoldering Pearl (x20) Naku Weed (x60), Forbidden Curse Scroll (x24), Mora (120k)
Yoimiya is a part of the ongoing update 2.0 and she's available right now on the live servers. She is a Pyro DPS character, similar to Amber.