A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker has apparently revealed the ascension stat of the fan favourite character, the Pyro polearm user - Thoma.
The release of a new character is one of the most anticipated events in Genshin Impact . miHoYo have already hinted at one new character that will most likely join the character roster - the Pyro Polearm user, Thoma.
Tohma is a Polearm user which makes him the third Pyro character that uses the same weapon. There is no official information, nor credible leaks revealing Tohma's rarity. Many players are speculating that he could become a slightly weaker, four-star version of Hu Tao. Even if those rumours were true, miHoYo could still mix things up considering that he's one of the most popular upcoming characters.
A credible Genshin Impact leaker called Dimbreath has revealed that Thoma's ascension stat will apparently be Attack percentage. This means that he will gain a bonus ATK percentage on top of his base ATK during his leveling. According to the tweet, Thoma's last ascension will give him 24 per cent bonus ATK.
Previously a post on the popular Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has apparently leaked his Constellations:
- C1 - When a Chuuken Guard takes damage, if the person being protected is not Thoma, this will cause Thoma's Elemental Skill and Burst cooldown to decrease by 3 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 20 seconds
- C2 - The armour created by Thoma's Elemental Burst will last an extra 3 seconds. Opponents hit by the Elemental Burst's coordinated attack will have their Pyro RES decreased by 15 per cent for 6 seconds
- C3 - Increases the Elemental Skill level by 3
- C4 - When the auxiliary attack created by Thoma's elemental burs hits opponents, it will restore 0.4 Energy for the active character and Thoma. This effect can occur once every 0.3 seconds
- C5 - Increases the Elemental Burst level by 3
- C6 - When triggering an effect that results in obtaining or stacking a Chuuken Guard, all party member's Normal, Charged and Plunging Attack damage is increased by 15 per cent for 6 seconds. The effect does not stack.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has already made clear that Thoma is probably the next character to be released. Recent leaks have revealed a bunch of interesting characters like Gorou, Tohma, Yae Miko and others. Even though we have no official confirmation, the majority of leaks claim that he's going to be a Pyro character. Also, the overall theme of his design strongly hints towards a Pyro character.