The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters, the Anemo claymore user - Sayu.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo has already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi and Sayu. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the talent ascension materials for Yoimiya:
- Level 2: Teachings of Light (x3), Whopperflower Nectar (x6)
- Level 3: Guide to Light (x2), Shimmering Nectar (x3)
- Level 4: Guide to Light (x4), Shimmering Nectar (x4)
- Level 5: Guide to Light (x6), Shimmering Nectar (x6)
- Level 6: Guide to Light (x9), Shimmering Nectar (x9)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Light (x4), Energy Nectar (x4), Gilded Scale (x1)
- Level 8: Philosophies of Light (x6), Energy Nectar (x6), Gilded Scale (x1)
- Level 9: Philosophies of Light (x12), Energy Nectar (x9), Gilded Scale (x2)
- Level 10: Philosophies of Light (x16), Energy Nectar (x12), Gilded Scale (x2), Crown of Insight (x1)
Her Elemental Skill (E) will cause her to crawl into a spinning wheel and crash into enemies while dealing with Anemo damage. The skill has a hold and tap animation. If you just press the skill, Sayu will roll a short distance forward before performing a dancing kick.
Holding the skill will allow her to continue her roll forward while gaining increased resistance to interruptions. Players will be able to control the direction of movement, triggering the skill again will have the same dancing kick animation, but the damage will be significantly higher. The cooldown is extended the longer she keeps rolling.