Recent Genshin Impact leaks have revealed the way Yae Miko's particle generation currently works. She is expected to join the playable roster in update 2.5.
Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact . She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the art for one of the upcoming characters - Yae Miko. After many speculations, she's confirmed to be a five-star Electro character. Nothing mentioned on the official art or the Twitter description indicates her weapon type.
A recent leak by one of the most credible Genshin Impact leakers named Ubatcha1 has revealed more information about her Yae Miko's energy efficiency. Apparently, her Elemental skill will have a 100 per cent chance of creating particles with a 2-3 second cooldown. This means that she will need a character like Raiden Shogun in her party in order to fulfil her full potential.
Another leak on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit has revealed the Elemental Skill and Burst for Yae Miko:
- Elemental Skill (E) - Moves rapidly leaving behind "Lethal Sakura" which has the following effect:
- Periodically deals damage to one nearby enemy with lightning
- When there are other Lethal Sakura nearby, it will increase their level and the o and they will deal bonus damage
- Elemental Burst:
- Lightning and thunder descends dealing AoE electro damage
- When the burst is used, Yae Miko will release all nearby Lethal Sakura which will morph into a Tenko Thunderstrike and descend