The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters, the Electro bow user - Kojou Sara.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo has already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future.
A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Lumie has revealed the release date for the fan-favourite characters Kujou Sara. The tweet claims that Baal will get released on update 2.1 which should drop on September 1.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the talent ascension materials for Raiden Shogun:
- Level 2: Teachings of Elegance (x3), Damaged Mask (x6)
- Level 3: Guide to Elegance (x2), Stained Mask (x3)
- Level 4: Guide to Elegance (x4), Stained Mask (x4)
- Level 5: Guide to Elegance (x6), Stained Mask (x6)
- Level 6: Guide to Elegance (x9), Stained Mask (x9)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Elegance (x4), Ominous Mask (x4), Boss material (x1)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Elegance (x6), Ominous Mask (x6), Boss material (x1)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Elegance (x12), Ominous Mask (x9), Boss material (x2)
- Level 7: Philosophies of Elegance (x16), Ominous Mask (x12), Boss material (x2), Crown of Insight (x1)
Sara is will be a Bow user, making her the second Electro character with a bow. This could still be changed considering that characters like Albedo (sword) were rumoured to be bow users. Since she's paired with Raiden Shogun Baal, Sara is pretty much confirmed to be a four-star character, making her the second Electro Bow character in the game.