The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters, the Electro bow user - Kojou Sara.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo has already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future.
A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Lumie has revealed the release date for the fan-favourite characters Kujou Sara. The tweet claims that Baal will get released on update 2.1 which should drop on September 1.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the talent ascension materials for Sara:
- Level 20: Vajrada Amethyst Sliver (x1), Dendrobium (x3), Damaged Mask (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Vajrada Amethyst Fragment (x3), Storm Beads (x2), Dendrobium (x10), Damaged Mask (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Vajrada Amethyst Fragment (x6), Storm Beads (x4), Dendrobium (x20), Stained Mask (x12), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Vajrada Amethyst Chunk (x3), Storm Beads (x8), Dendrobium (x30), Stained Mask (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Vajrada Amethyst Chunk (x3), Storm Beads (x12), Dendrobium (x45), Ominous Mask (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone (x6), Storm Beads (x20), Dendrobium (x60), Ominous Mask (x24), Mora (120k)
The damage dealt by her attacks will apparently be based on the number of Shogan Byakugen stacks she had consumed upon activating her Elemental Burst. While in this state, Baal will infuse her Normal, Charged and Plunging Attacks with Electro damage which cannot be overridden.